Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How sweet it is!

Hey all,

I know it has been awhile since I have last posted so here is snippet from my weekend. My mother, sisters and best friend (yes Sharan I am including you because you were there in spirit) threw me a wonderful surprise baby shower. There was so much love and care put into this event that I do not know of enough words to describe it. Just to show you, here is a picture of the cake and cupcakes that my sister had designed especially for the big day:







Yup - as the title of this post says, "How sweet it is" to be loved :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I love the post. You should write something about the prefold vs. G diapers. I think it would be really cool.

    The duplex reno or rain barrel would be equally cool.

    Either way, I enjoy the blog

    ReplyDelete